Bell Helicopter Training Seminar Information
|SEMINAR||Duration||Maximum Class Size||Minimum Class Size||Cost in USD|
|205A-1 Field Maintenance||2 Weeks||8||6||4,500|
|47 Field Maintenance||For more information on these courses please contact Frank Hoffman. Contact information is listed below.|
|47 Component Overhaul|
|214B Field Maintenance||2 Weeks||8||6||4,800|
• Classes are normally conducted from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., five days per week, Monday through Friday, with an hour for lunch. Classroom hours may be adjusted for holidays. With exception of the 214B Field Maintenance course which is conducted from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., six days per week, Monday through Saturday,with an hour for lunch.
• Textbooks and other instructional materials are included in the initial costs. Tools are provided on a loan basis.
• SIUC does not currently have approval from Transport Canada for the Bell 205A-1 Field Maintenance and 214B Field Maintenance seminars.
• SIUC does not offer helicopter flight training.
• Winter and summer seminars will be conducted if sufficient requests are received from participants.
• A $200 USD non-refundable deposit must accompany the registration form when registering for a training seminar. The remainder of the fee is due the first day of class. In the event fewer than six students pre-register and the class is canceled, the deposit will be refunded.
For information on 205 or 214 Training Seminar dates and registration deadlines, contact:
Bell School Coordinator
Department of Aviation Technologies
SI Airport, Mail Code 6816
Southern Illinois University
Carbondale, Illinois 62901
Telephone: (618) 453-9284
FAX: (618) 453-4850
For information on 47 Training Seminar dates and registration deadlines, contact: