FBO – Flightline: Customer Service Agents needed. Part-time early evening, weekend and holiday positions. Applicants need some schedule flexibility and be willing to stay in Carbondale during breaks. Must have excellent customer service skills and basic computer knowledge for this FBO counter position. References checked and drug/alcohol testing required. Up to 20 hours per week. Earn $10/hour and college credit. Prefer applicants who will be enrolled through December 2018. No prior aviation experience is required. Applications available at Southern Illinois Airport Authority, 556 N Airport Road
FBO – Flightline: Line Service Technicians needed. Part-time early evening, weekend and holiday positions. Applicants need some schedule flexibility and be willing to stay in Carbondale during breaks. Must have excellent customer service skills and basic computer knowledge. Will work outside and may encounter extreme weather conditions. Must be capable of lifting up 50 pounds continuously. References checked and drug/alcohol testing required. Up to 20 hours per week. Earn $10/hour and college credit. Prefer applicants who will be enrolled through December 2018. No prior aviation experience is required. Applications available at Southern Illinois Airport Authority, 556 N Airport Road
Assistant Instructors (Flight) - Carbondale, IL
Department of Aviation Management and Flight
For More Information: https://affact.siu.edu//jobs/asa515.html
Airport Manager - Saint Francisville, IL
- Supervision of 3-5 employees. Hiring, scheduling, job assignments, discipline, etc.
- Manage Federally regulated infrastructure, airspace, and equipment to FAA standards
- Manage Federal and State funded projects, Including Design, Engineering, and Construction.
- Coordinate with local, state, and federal government to secure funding for airport improvements
- Arranges and implements security measures in compliance with TSA and FAA guidelines.
- Reports to Mayor/City Administrator and City Council.
- Cooperates and builds relationships with local businesses and residents.
AmeriCorps Employment Opportunity
Several AmeriCorps positions are available in a social service agency (LSSI) located in Marion, Illinois. AmeriCorps is a civil society program engaging adults in public service work with a goal of "helping others and meeting critical needs in the community." Members commit to part-time positions offered by a network of nonprofit community organizations. The program is often seen as a domestic Peace Corps. See Flyer for more information.
Aviation CTE Instructor & Simulation Laboratory Coordinator
The Air Force Academy High School is one of 6 military academy high schools within the Chicago Public Schools and the only public, entirely Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps Academy in our nation out of over 800 Air Force JROTC programs offered in the US and at US military installations overseas. Our school is located on the south side of Chicago directly beside the Chicago White Sox baseball stadium.
This could be a great job opportunity for a qualified individual who enjoys working with high school students to share their knowledge and experience in aviation with Air Force JROTC Cadets interested in exploring the world of aviation.
Our Academy is also getting flight simulators installed here this summer which will help make the program more engaging for both Cadets and the Instructor alike.
In the meantime if you have any questions or would like any additional information please send all inquires to the POC listed in the attached job description.
See attached flyer for job openings at Bombardier.
Jet International is looking for an Account Manager.Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve company and individual goals and objectives
- Assist in the development, and implement, proactive sales strategies
- Prospect for potential new accounts
- Make introductions and presentations to new accounts
- Solicit requirements and process the customer’s RFQ’s in the database
- Search for suppliers and pricing information, enter into the database
- Develop competitive quotations in answer to the customer’s RFQ’s
- Follow up on quotations, overcome objections, close the sale
- Always be searching and on the lookout for opportunities to buy and sell the company’s products
- Enter all data into the database, i.e. RFQ’s, quotations, availabilities, repair information, customer/vendor updated information, etc.
- Follow up on all open SO’s, PO’s and RO’s
- Assist in the training/mentoring of the Sales Assistants
- Effectively and professionally represent your company and your team to customers, suppliers, industry individuals and the public at large
- Promote teamwork and harmony by cooperating with others
- Other duties and responsibilities at the direction of the Vice President Airline Sales.
Leidos and NGA - St. Louis MO
Leidos has partnered up with the NGA on a project to complete aeronautical publications for the Department of Defense. Main requirements are at least 100 hours of flight time in the air or in a simulator and has experience with instrument ratings. Location: Downtown, St. Louis
Job Description: A large international engineering services company in the St. Louis area is looking for talented individuals to support a DoD program for the US government. This person will be working on aeronautical publications for the Department of Defense, designing terminal procedures for military flights such as departure, arrival and approach charts using Microstation. Candidates will have familiarity with instrument flight time, instrument rated pilot, flight information publication. https://www.leidos.com